Longmont Business Attorney
We Can Help You Build an Empire
Businesses are the backbone of our economy as a nation, industry constructs our entire reality and our experienced attorneys at Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C. are prepared to help you build a business of your own. Through dedicated and passionate representation our Longmont business attorneys are prepared to defend the rights of your business today.
If you are in need of protection for your business or are in need of help closing the doors to your business, our attorneys are here to assist you. If you are considering any business venture that requires legal knowledge it could benefit your business actions, in the long run, saving you more money and time. Our attorneys have more than 30years of experience assisting those in business law, let us help you and contact us today.
How Can We Help Your Business?
We can assist your business in related matters:
- Business Dissolution – Unfortunately businesses do close and it does become a complex legal matter that requires tax clearances, documentation, employee notification, and license terminations. We can guide you through all the legal matters associated with closing your business.
- Starting a Business – Starting a business is not an easy task, but with the right representation you will be able to begin the business process with the legal counsel you need. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing our business clients with counsel that saves them both time and money.
- Collections – The Process through which a business can recover a portion of the money owed to them by a debtor. Typically, this is done by garnishments which will take a small amount from each of the debtor’s paycheck until the debt is repaid.
- Marijuana Businesses – With the rise of marijuana dispensaries individuals are becoming more open to opening their own legal marijuana dispensaries. However, it is important to note, like alcohol, marijuana dispensaries are strictly regulated by state law and are complex to navigate without an attorney.
- Intellectual Property – Intellectual property theft is on the rise due to the internet and could seriously damage the way you do business or even your financial security. Our attorneys have the experience you need to protect your creations.
Contact our Longmont business law attorneys today.