Colorado Business Attorneys
Representing Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
As a proud business owner, your business is your life and livelihood. Everything that your company does acts as a reflection of who you are and vice versa. Taking care of your business is just as important as taking care of yourself and your family. The last thing you need is a legal complication jeopardizing everything you have built.
When your business is feeling backed into a corner due to a legal complication, count on Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C. in Colorado to get you out. Our business lawyers share decades of collective legal experience with a focus on highly complicated and high-stakes cases, including bankruptcy and other such cases found in most business law settings. If you want to do what is best for your business, then you will want to choose us to be your legal representatives and guides.
Dial (720) 809-8310 to get more information about our business law services.
Business Law Cases We Can Handle Across Colorado
At Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C., we offer our business law representation to companies of all sizes and in all cities across Colorado. Whether you have a mom-and-pop shop in Broomfield, a multinational headquarters in Loveland, or a chain of retail stores in Colorado Springs, we have the legal talents and resources needed to best represent you. Tell us your objectives and we will make them our own through personalized and attentive legal support and counsel.
The best way to lose control of a business law dispute is by pretending it is less of an issue than it really is. Remember that even the slightest mistake in a single contract could cost your company significant finances, depending on what that mistake regulates or causes.
Instead of walking away from a business law issue because it is complex, solve it head-on with our Colorado business attorneys. We take great pride in delivering trustworthy legal services that businesses all around the state rely on when in a legal bind. As a Colorado business ourselves, we approach each case as if we were representing our own law firm.
Get more information about our business law representation. Contact us at any time.
- Intellectual properties: The unique properties that make your business stand out, also called intellectual properties or IPs, must be protected by the law. If a competitor is infringing on your IP and taking your sales, then we can help set things right and enforce your copyrights, trademarks, and more.
- Collections: When another company or party owes your business money, collecting on that debt is a precarious process. Make sure you do everything correctly, stay within the law, and collect the debts you are owed by allowing our Colorado business attorneys to guide you from start to finish.
- Business start-ups: The beginning stages of a new business are often the most complicated and the most stressful. We make it simple to manage your business start-up by helping you understand all local and federal regulations surrounding your business.
- Business dissolutions: To close down your business or sell it to another party, you have to be careful with each step you take. An incorrect move could hurt your finances, disrupt the deal you made with a buyer, or upset shareholders. Tread carefully yet efficiently with our legal guidance leading the way.
- Business disputes: Conflicts between two businesses rarely end well when they are left to conclude without a business law attorney there to handle things. Our business lawyers can represent your company’s best interests as the dispute progresses, whether it closes in or out of the courtroom.
- Contracts: The contracts your business signs and has others sign are like the gears that keep the entire machine running well. If one is missing or defective, then your whole business can end up in hot water. For contract drafting, review, and disputes, rely on no one but Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C.