Ashley joined the firm in 2018 after clerking in Denver District Court for the Honorable R. Michael Mullins (ret) and the Honorable Jay S. Grant in domestic and civil divisions. Her time spent clerking exposed her to the judicial system and gave her invaluable insight into the litigation process from behind the bench. Ashley enjoys complicated research projects and crafting innovative solutions to unique legal issues to reach the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Prior to her clerkship, Ashley worked as a consultant for the Wildlife Conservation Society and spent time working as a researcher on Columbia University’s Freedom of Information and Expression Project. During law school, Ashley was an active member of the community and participated in numerous externships, graduating with pro bono honors for her hours volunteering in the community and with local legal organizations.
Outside of practice, you can find Ashley competing with one of her two rescue dogs in agility, hiking, backpacking, or training for her next cycling, running, or triathlon event.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- President of the Vermont Law School Alumni Association Colorado Chapter
- Secretary of the Denver Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Vermont Law School, L.L.M. Environmental Law, magna cum laude
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., cum laude, top 8% of class
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, B.A. Political Science & Anthropology with a minor in Pre-Law