Construction Law Attorney in Loveland, Colorado
Contact Our Legal Team for Help – (720) 809-8310
Construction laws can be highly complex. If you own a construction business or are currently working as a subcontractor or contractor, it is crucial that you understand your rights thoroughly. If you have a claim, it is essential that you take action to refrain from jeopardizing your rights. At Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin. P.C., our Loveland construction law attorneys are backed by 30 years of experience handling cases involving construction industry disputes.
Including cases involving the following:
- Breach of contract lawsuits
- Filing or vacating liens
- Bonding over liens
- Litigation or appealing spurious lien and warranty claims
- Bringing special proceedings for injunctive relief
Because issues involving construction law can become complicated, we urge you to contact our firm as soon as possible. Our team is ready to defend your rights and safeguard your business. When you choose to work with our team, we will examine your case and determine which legal strategies can help you obtain the best results in the shortest amount of time possible.
To discuss your case, get in touch with Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin. P.C. today, or fill out a case evaluation! We are prepared to handle your case.
Types of Construction Defects
Because construction companies and contractors are responsible for building safe structures, they can face a variety of different types of lawsuits. In fact, contractors and construction companies can be held responsible.
- Roof leaks - These types of problems can occur when a structure is poorly designed or built. In addition, they are amongst the most common construction problems.
- Stucco moisture - When properly installed, stucco should last the life of the structure. However, if the stucco is not correctly installed, moisture can move through cracks in the stucco, causing materials underneath to grow toxic mold or rot.
- Rising or settling foundations - When the foundation of a building begins to settle or rise, the entire structure built on the area can collapse.
- Incorrectly installed electrical systems - If electrical systems are not installed properly or in unsafe areas, they can create extreme fire hazards.
- Window leaks - When window are not sealed properly, moisture can enter and damage the structure.
- Cracks in the floor or foundation - Cracks in the floor or foundation can indicate that the surface which the structure is built on is not safe. This can be a costly repair.
- Defective drainage - If a drainage system is not installed properly, the structure may be at risk for serious flooding, which can be extremely expensive to repair.
- Mold - When water enters the building through cracks or other areas, harmful and poisonous molds can begin to grow, which can deteriorate wood, create dry rot, and more.
Any design or construction deficiencies found in the structure can cause legal claims to arise. If construction issues are what cause a structure to become unsafe, property managers should not be held responsible for the contractor’s or construction company’s mistakes.
Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C. is Here for You
If a person or entity has filed a construction claim against you, it is important you seek legal representation right away. At Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C., our Loveland construction lawyers are committed to obtaining positive results for all our clients. When you entrust our team with your case, we will work diligently to provide you with top-tier legal solutions in as little time as possible. Do not wait to put superior legal counsel on your side!
To discuss your case, call a Loveland construction attorney at our firm, or fill out a confidential consultation form online!
Working with you, John and Yhosseni has truly been an honor.
Working with you, John and Yhosseni has truly been an honor.” - Anonymous
The smartest thing I ever did was to hire JBP.- B.E.
I ended up with more than I expected- Anonymous
You did a terrific job of assisting me with my legal issues- M.T.
I am so grateful- D.H.