- Podcasts: Legal Ease With JBP
The latest edition of our podcast, “Legal Ease with JBP” is here! In this episode, we discussed construction defects in relation to a case involving Brad Pitt’s “Make it Right” foundation. The organization funded construction projects in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, but is currently facing legal action based on allegations that the homes were not built properly.
While discussing this case, we spoke about similar issues that occur in Colorado, as well as your rights as a Colorado resident if you have a construction defect case.
Listen to the episode, “Construction Defects — Making it Right?” to learn about:
- The state’s construction defect laws, including the statute of limitations on these types of claims.
- A construction company’s responsibilities if they provide shoddy work.
- Your options if you have a construction defect case.
- Business tactics that can disrupt your case, and red flags to be aware of.
Tune in to every episode of Legal Ease with JBP for informed legal discussion from the experienced team of attorneys at Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C.!