Rebecca W. Helterbrand
Rebecca Ward Helterbrand joined JBP in 2019 as an Associate Attorney. She assists clients with litigation in business, real estate, and construction matters.
Rebecca earned her juris doctorate from Texas A&M University School of Law, where she participated as an editor and board member of the Law Review, a brief writer for moot court, a member of the Trademark Clinic, and a research assistant. Prior to joining JBP, Rebecca gained substantive experience through various jobs and externships, which included working in politics, legal aid clinics, corporations, and law firms. Rebecca believes in strong client communication and strives to resolve client matters in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
Outside of practicing law, Rebecca enjoys rock climbing, hiking with her husband and dog, and playing violin.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- The University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts - Violin Performance and Music Business, 2014
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
Areas of Emphasis
- Business Transactions and Disputes
- Real Estate