Broomfield Intellectual Property Lawyers
Protecting Your Creations, Contact Us today – (720) 809-8310
Intellectual property is typically referred to as an “IP” and refers to legally acquiring a license to claim the intellectual creation as the work of certain individual. This creates a legal understanding that the creation being filed is not to be used by anyone except to those who are legally authorized to do so.
Some intellectual property items include:
- Technical Designs
- Work of an Artistic Nature
- Any Commercial Use of Symbols, Products, Designs, Images, and Names
If you have created something that you feel requires legal protection from duplication, or if you believe someone has illegally used property that is legally protected, our Broomfield intellectual property attorneys can assist protect what is yours. Our attorneys have 30 years of legal experience in intellectual property law and can guide you through your entire case.
Kinds of Intellectual Property
While intellectual property does deal with many products that are of an intellectual nature (creations), there are also realms of intellectual property that deals with physical product creation that violates patents in place.
The two forms of intellection property are:
- Patentable Invention – All inventions are intellectual property, however, some intellectual property may not be producible. Patentable invention refers to products that can be physically produced and will typically be sold for financial gain.
- Intellectual Property – Intellectual property is the legal securing of knowledge for the use of a specific company, or individual. IPs typically include trade secrets, copyrights, and trademarks.
Contact us today and begin reviewing your intellectual property case.
Contact Your Intellectual Property Attorneys Today
Regardless, of the specific property it is important to note that everyone is entitled to their own creations and should not be subject to duplication for profit by unauthorized individuals. At Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C., our attorneys can provide your intellectual property case with experience and knowledge to ensure that your creations are protected.
Following is a list of intellectual property cases we handle:
- IP Ownership Disputes & Litigation
- Unfair Competition
- Trade Secrets
- Defense & Enforcement
- Usurpation of Corporate Opportunities
I am so grateful- D.H.
The service from James was professional and resulted in a satisfactory outcome.- T.W.
What a fantastic person to have at the front desk.- M.H.
We will use him again should the need arise.- L.J.
Thank you for your support and professionalism and never giving up.- Joan