Colorado Estate Planning Lawyers
Plan Today & Get Peace of Mind Tomorrow – 720-809-8310
Why Choose Jorgensen Brownell & Pepin, P.C.?
- History of Helping Clients Make Well-Informed Decisions
- Highly Recommended by Past & Current Clients
- Large Emphasis on Close Communication
- 30 Years of Legal Experience
At Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C., our Colorado estate planning attorneys counsel clients interested in forming thorough estate plans that ensure loved ones and assets will be protected in the future. Having helped people with estate planning matters for over 30 years, we know how to ensure our clients’ needs are met in an effective and timely fashion.
It’s Never Too Soon to Begin Planning for the Future
Estate planning provides you with a means of taking care of your beneficiaries in case of incapacitation or death. While many people are hesitant about forming an estate plans, doing so ensures your hard-earned assets and loved ones will be protected according to your wishes, no matter what unexpected events may occur.
Benefits of forming an estate plan:
- Protect your beneficiaries
- Your assets will be distributed according to your specific wishes
- Decrease the chance of disputes regarding your estate
- Prevent your loved ones from having to go through probate
- Your finances and long-term care will be properly managed if you are no longer able to manage your own affairs
- Reduce the amount of federal and state estate taxes your estate may owe after your death
Rest-assured that no matter what your situation entails, if you work with our firm, we will thoroughly evaluate your financial situation and take into account long-term care considerations, tax issues, and the value of your assets. We will help you make the well-informed decisions needed to achieve your unique goals.
Contact Our Firm for Timely Assistance You Can Rely On
Our seasoned attorneys can help you define and clarify your estate planning goals, and assist you in determining the best course of action for your situation. We consult with accountants, tax planners, and other financial experts as needed to come up with innovative strategies for our clients. Rest-assured that when you trust our team to handle your estate planning needs, we will provide you with effective legal counsel from start to finish.
To discuss your estate planning needs, contact our firm at 720-809-8310 today.
I am so grateful- D.H.
The service from James was professional and resulted in a satisfactory outcome.- T.W.
What a fantastic person to have at the front desk.- M.H.
We will use him again should the need arise.- L.J.
Thank you for your support and professionalism and never giving up.- Joan