Todd A. Brownell
As a Longmont attorney at Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C., Todd A.
Brownell handles a wide range of cases involving divorce and family law.
He is passionate about protecting the rights and interests of the men
and women he represents. He also assists clients with divorce-related
issues such as child support, child custody, spousal maintenance, and
debt division. He helps individuals remain calm during what is bound to
be one of the most stressful and emotionally taxing moments in their lives.
His well-versed knowledge also allows him to help clients with adoptions,
grandparent visitation, and guardianships.
Early Experience & Education
Before joining our firm, Attorney Todd Brownell worked as a caseworker
for New York non-profit organizations. He also handled landlord-tenant
issues and small claim court matters. He is licensed to practice in Colorado,
New York, and the U.S. District Court District of Colorado.
While studying law at the University of Colorado School of Law, Attorney
Todd Brownell participated in various clinical programs on trial practice
and immigration law.
Contact Todd Brownell Today!
At our firm, he provides compassionate legal services to our clients. If
you need help with a divorce or family law issue, he can help you reach
an effective resolution while also protecting your rights. If you are
ready to move forward with your legal matter, discuss your situation with
him during an initial review of your case. He can help you understand
the extent of your rights and the options that are available to you.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D. - 1999
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. Political Science - 1990
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Boulder County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Board Member, Whittier Square Home Owner's Association, 2017–present
- Weld County Legal Services, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder County Legal Night, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
Awards & Accolades
- Top Attorneys of North America
- Weld County Bar Association, Probono Service Award, 2003, 2004, 2006
- Best Law Firm, AIOFLA 2017-2018
- AVVO rating 9.4