Stephanie M. Fournier
Stephanie M. Fournier joined Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin in 2016 as
an associate attorney practicing in the areas of family law and divorce
including divorce-related issues such as child custody and child support.
Prior to joining our firm Attorney Stephanie Fournier participated in the
University of Denver’s Civil Litigation Clinic representing clients
in civil protection order cases and acting as a guardian ad litem. Attorney
Stephanie Fournier continues to apply the skills she acquired through
the Civil Litigation Clinic to her practice. She provides a compassionate,
client centered approach to lawyering where maintaining clear communication
with her clients is essential to her practice.
Outside the office, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends
in the beautiful Colorado sunshine.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- University of Vermont, B.S.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Boulder Interdisciplinary Committee, Member
- Weld County Legal Services, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Weld County Senior Law Day, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder County Legal Night, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder County Senior Law Day, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Larimer County Senior Law Day, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer