Rebecca M. Pepin
Rebecca M. Pepin is an integral part of our legal team at Jorgensen, Brownell
& Pepin, P.C. since joining our firm in 1992. As a dedicated Longmont
lawyer, she truly cares about the men and women who seek her help with
family law, divorce, and child custody issues. Her extensive experience
enables her to handle the most contested family law matters, including
cases involving complex child issues, high net worth or complex property
division. We are proud to work with such a dedicated and passionate legal
Why Hire Rebecca Pepin?
Rebecca Pepin makes every effort to make our clients feel comfortable and
confident about the directions of their cases. She also provides arbitration
and mediation services. In fact, she earned a Certificate of Mediation
in 2001. Sought after for her extensive legal knowledge, she has spoken
at various conferences on topics such as domestic violence and restraining orders.
Rebecca Pepin's commitment to serving her community is undeniable.
She has served on local boards including Flagstaff Academy Charter School,
and St. Vrain Rotary. In her free time, she enjoys reading, spending time
with friends and family, walking her dogs, and volunteering. She chaperoned
students during trips to Costa Rica and Spain for Flagstaff Academy and
enjoys international travel whenever possible.
Contact Rebecca Pepin Today!
If you need assistance with a family law issue or another related matter,
Rebecca Pepin will provide you with reliable guidance through every stage
of your case's development. Get your questions answered during an
initial consultation. She will work with you to protect your interests
and resolve your case in the most favorable manner possible. She will
remain at your side until your case is finalized so that you can move
on with your life.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D. - 1992
- Pomona College, B.A. Sociology - 1989
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association
- Broomfield Bar Association
- Colorado Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts,
- Weld County Legal Services, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder County Legal Night, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder Interdisciplinary Committee, Member
Awards & Accolades
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, Inc. Top 10 Attorney Award for
the State of Colorado
- Best Law Firm, AIOFLA 2017-2018
- Notable Rating- Legal Ability & Ethical Standards, Martindale-Hubbell
- AVVO rating 10.0