Anne B. Jorgensen
We at Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C. are proud to have Anne B. Jorgensen
on our team of Longmont lawyers. As a litigator, she focuses on issues
related to elder law. In addition, she practices in areas of estate planning,
trust litigation, probate, conservatorships and guardianships. She also
handles matters involving VA aid and is an accredited attorney by the
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
Always creative, genuine, and tenacious, she makes every effort to meet
the various needs of our clients. Her streamlined approach to the cases
she handles translates into efficiency.
What Makes Anne Different?
Attorney Anne Jorgensen believes that educating her clients empowers them
to make better-informed decisions for themselves and their loved ones.
Whether she is helping a client with Medicaid planning or with establishing
Powers of Attorney, she is diligent and comprehensive. No detail is overlooked
when creating a personalized strategy for a client. Her mission is to
provide her clients with peace of mind, especially when helping them prepare
for the future.
Awards & Community Involvement
A passionate advocate for those in need, Attorney Anne Jorgensen was awarded
a Pro Bono Award by the Boulder County Bar Association in 2011. Due to
her extensive knowledge regarding elder law, she is regularly asked to
speak at seminars regarding estate planning and other elder law issues.
She earned her law degree from the University of Colorado School of Law
and completed her undergraduate studies at Arizona State University. She
is licensed to practice in Colorado, U.S. Tax Court, and the U.S. District
Court District of Colorado. If you need reliable and caring legal assistance,
she can review the details of your matter during an initial review of
- University of Colorado School of Law. J.D. - 1997
- Arizona State University, B.S. Business - 1981
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- Weld County Bar Association
- Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado, Senior Law Day Committee Member
- Boulder County Senior Law Day, Committee Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Alzheimer's Association, Champion
- Weld County Legal Services, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder County Legal Night, Ask-An-Attorney Volunteer
Awards & Accolades
- 10 Best Elder Law Attorney, American In
- Top Attorneys of North America
- Notable Rating- Legal Ability & Ethical Standards, Martindale-Hubbell
- AVVO rating 9.8