Longmont Estate Planning Lawyers
Jorgensen, Brownell & Pepin, P.C. provides help with a secure, stable
financial plan for you and your family. We consult with accountants, tax
planners, and other financial experts as needed in providing innovative
estate planning strategies for clients. We thoroughly evaluate your financial
situation, taking into account long-term care considerations, tax issues,
and the value of your assets.
For business owners, our estate planning lawyers consult our business law
attorneys in developing a business continuity/business succession plan
to ensure your company, its intellectual property, and its ownership are
protected. Providing a secure, stable financial plan for you and your
family is important in today's changing world.
Discuss your case during an initial consultation: (720) 809-8310
Why Is Estate Planning Important?
Estate planning provides you with a means of taking care of your beneficiaries
in case of incapacitation or death. Stay ahead of the curve while protecting
what you've worked all your life to build!
Estate planning will allow you to:
- Have your assets dispersed according to your wishes
- Protect your beneficiaries
- Have your finances and long-term care properly managed if you become incompetent
and can't manage your own affairs
- Reduce the potential for disputes regarding your estate
- Reduce the amount of federal and state estate taxes your estate may owe
after your death